Sunday, March 29, 2009

i should start writing in this more

True friends? Man, I thought I had heaps. But it seesms that everytime I tell someone something, they would usually go telling someone else, unless I make them promise not to tell anyone. Like yeah. Hate it. I thought I could trust most of you, but I guess not.

Lies? They eventually fade away. And then people get more hurt then hearing the truth. Seriously, when I hear the truth I don't get that upset over it, but then I find out that you lie? That hurts me more then ever. Making me lose trust..I dont know how I am meant to trust, with all the lies.

Man, I'm always trying to hide my feelings now, staying happy. A person once said "do you want to die and let people know you as an unhappy person, always depressed? or a happy person"
lol, well I knew people wouldnt think of my like that if I died, but still. I dont want to bring you down any longer..
I hope you realise, I am doing this for you. You're the only person I bring down with my sadness, I don't bring anyone else down with it..this is for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment