Wednesday, March 4, 2009

who am i?

I don't know who I am right now. I'm myself with you, but I'm myself with the others, so why do I act different with both? Why don't I act the same with both, but both of them is me. So right now, I dont even know who me is anymore. I need help trying to figure it out, cos as you can see, I can't do things on my own. I depend on others to help me through things, I'm weak. I break down so easily, I fall apart quickly. I'm weak. And everyone that knows me, should know that. People think I'm so strong, that I handle everything so well. Truth is, I cant. I can't handle a lot of things, I say I can, I say that I dont care. But when I get time alone, I break down. I learn to live with things, so others would be okay.
/sigh.

Man, we're turning out like the others, I dont want that. I don't like talking to you over the internet either, cos you never even talk to me. We never talk in person either, but I'd rather be with you. But now I dont. I'm lost, confused, and don't know what to do with anything anymore. Guess I'll just go with the flow..right?

I don't know who I can trust these days. Yeah, I have friends, some true friends, some I thought were true friends. I can trust my friends, but they do break my trust once in a while, yet I trust them all over again? But it's okay, I get over it. But I don't know if I should tell them the big things, like, I trust them, but another part of me doesnt. Meh, I dont know.

I guess I am becoming a bit more independent, I dont need help all the time with my problems anymore. I learn to get over things. I still need to talk to people about things once in a while, but I dont tell them everything, I tell them bits and peices. I've learnt that no piece of advice can fix my problems, because I don't really listen to what others tell me, even though a part of me feels I should, but I dont. I dont want to drown the others with my problems anymore, they have done enough for me. Thanks guys<3 Especially AJ, Nga, Rachel & Jandary. They are probably the people that have helped me out the most through last year, and this year, I really wouldn't know where I'd be without them.

What I need right now, is to hear the words 'I love you' from that special someone, I need it to sound real too. Or I need to hear what I mean to someone, I really do. I need someone to tell me what I've done to change there lives, I need to hear something to make me feel good about myself. I feel so shit right now, I feel that I haven't made anyones life better, that I just made peoples lives worse.

Gah, I want to talk to him, I need to talk to him. He makes everything okay..

Homework is a gay faggot face hoe, and so is Ms Thomson. I hate her voice man, like omg. I swear, I am like the dumbest person in all of my classes. I struggle so much with the work, but everyone else finds it so easy, I dont know why. Maybe I should stay back a grade. Been hit on my head to many times =="
But seriously, thats another thing thats bringing me down, SCHOOL! Gosh, I never realised this until now, when I am actually trying to do well. It's stupid, I'm stupid. God, help me.

So many things running through my mind at the moment, I want to focus on one. Why can't I just focus on one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment