Tuesday, April 28, 2009

first?

I feel like im alway the second option, the back up plan if theres nothing else. Like yeah, hes with me all the time, but then sometimes it feels like he'd rather be with them, you know? Like argh, i dont know how to explain it. I dont mind he's with the others, but like when i ask him to go somewhere, he'd be like yeah, or maybe, but when they ask him to go on the same day, he goes with them? He doesnt know how happy I get when he says he'd go places with me, I dont know, i just feel so happy. Then he goes with them, and i'm left like, shattered. Yeah well point is I want to be first. I always go with him, and if he doesnt want to go somewhere with me and my friends, I usually stay with him, even though I know I'm with him all the time.
/sigh
I dont even know what i'm tryna say. Like I dont mind if he wants to be with them, but I want him to also want to be with me? :S
I want him to come this Saturday, to mothers birthday. But then hes like "yeah if im not doing anything" like, argh.
FINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment