Sunday, April 5, 2009

YFC camp

Omg, so inspiring<3
Loved it.
First night I had to sleep in the same bed as Kathleen and Jam, because I was so scared of the ghost stories. -_-
And the boys saw a ghost that day too, which go me more scared. And on Saturday Angela, and Tino saw a ghost aswell. Was so afraid to go anywhere near there for the rest of the time. Man, all the stories. So bloody scary.
I slept on my own on the second night though. (H)

Ahh.
When Kathleen did her sharing, she cried. Then my eyes got teary, then I started crying when she finished =/. Then we had to do this activity where you write down who has hurt you, and who have you hurt. ANd also write a letter to our parents. I cried when I was doing that too, then I thought of..the father. =O XD then yeah. AJ came to me later on and checked if i was okay, then I said I want to write a letter to my dad then i cried even more. Like what the heck? When have I ever cried cos of my dad? -_-

Ermm..i confessed to the priest. <3
He told me to be more positive and don't always think about the negatives. Think about the small little positive thing. And yeah.
I'm happy. My sins have been taken away.

Learnt heaps at camp. It has been the most fun i've had while learning about something.
And LOL @Ralph. Everytime he looks at me e gives me this dirty look :L
and like, Mark helped me practise my magic trick for the variety night. Much appreciated.

Became friends with new people so thats good. THEA<3 She's such a nice girl man. Also met Jennifer & Joy & Jasmin & IJ & Ralph & Mark & others. xD
But yeah, it was good getting to know all of em.

I want to give a thanks to Angela for introducing me to YFC, because if Angela didnt introduce me to YFC then I wouldnt be feeling so...free right now. I feel like a more positive person, I feel more happier. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Oh and what else inspired me was that discussion with Kathleen and Eliana. They can speak in tongues. Like omg, so awesome.

Erm..what else. Worships were awesome. Umm, oh also today we got time to write letters to people, and I wrote one for AJ. His letter made me cry, I dont even know why. :S Erm, wrote one for Ralph, Mark, Kathleen and Angela also. But they were short cos I didnt know what to say. XD

Yeah, Chris also kept touching AJ :( LOL @ AJ's craziest dream. He wants to snuggle up with Ivan. :(
Oh man, tino and angela dancing. So sexy XD
I CANT DO THE BODY ROLL! so depressed. x]

Ken: "anyone know why i'm standing up here? cos i ken" LOL

Hmm..Angela is so beautiful man. She like cannot be mean at all, she's just too nice.
LOL! Tino is so funny, the way he talks sometimes, so funny.

My elmo PJ pants owned Ivan's soccer PJ pants. :)

Almost got frostbite i think, cos I showered at like 5:45am. Then i was wearing thongs for a while, MY FEET WERE FREEZING!

LOL @ skit krew. So funny. XD

It was good to see AJ happy aswell. Havent seen him like that for a while. <3
He's getting the filo accent! gah. it sounds so cool, but I'm not use to hearing it from him. XD

I feel like I know God more now, during the camp I feel like i'm getting closer and closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment