Thursday, May 7, 2009

Altair Joshua.

I love you sooo much. You are simply amazing. Yeah we fight, and always seem to get annoyed with eachother, still love you anyway. lol.
So much I could say about you. Doubt you ever read my blog anyway, and if you do let this be the blog that matters most. Because with what I say in here is what I feel most of the time.
Okay, I love you AJ. You've got nice legs ;) lol.
You make me happier then ever, yeah we have our down moments, but we have mostly happy. May cry from time to time, but we cant always be happy. I'm sorry for the times I do hurt you, I really am. And the reason why I sometimes continue with it isnt because I don't care that it's hurting you, its because I forget sometimes. But at times I do remember, I do stop myself. If you havent noticed I hardly say whatever now. These days I'm becoming a more jealous person, but I have no idea why. Like I use to not be jealous but like act that I was, but I made it pretty obvious that I was acting, lol. But now, I dont know why I'm getting so jealous. It's not really jealousy though, like I get the feeling that cos you think this person is so hot, that you would leave me for them? lol, thats the thing that goes through my mind, even though I know you wouldnt. I have a retarded mind okay. Lol. Point is, I dont want to lose you, no matter where we stand, I don't want to. Omgosh, I know I have so much to say about you, I just dont know how to write it all. I love basically everything you do, I sometimes get annoyed but the reason wy I dont tell you why I'm upset or anything is cos I dont want you to change. Even though you say it will be better for our relationship by talknig it through, and say what we're doing wrong, I still fell in love with you. And if I ask you to change, it wouldnt be the same you. get it? :)
Always & forever, best promise I have made. You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have helped me through heaps, when I was upset with the family, you made me feel so much better when you hugged me. All of it just went away. Lol, sometimes I dont seek advice from you, yet you still give it to me. i just need you there to listen, and i'll be okay.
Damn, its late. On a weekday aswell. Should sleep. But theres more I want to say. :(
Damn.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment