So annoyed with you right now, i just dont even want to know you. I trusted you with my life. You broke that trust like it didnt mean a thing. You treated it like a thing that you could always replace. But not this time, no, this time i've learnt not to trust you. I've learnt that I dont need you in my life. You have no idea how much you hurt me, how much ive changed my feelings towards people because of you. Its because of you that I can hardly trust anyone, its because of you that i find it hard to open up, I even find it hard to trust aj now. You do it so often that I should have learnt already, but I never did. Until someone else opened my eyes and let me see how you are. Its not that I'm still angry at you, I'm just really hurt, that you'd do that. If you want to say sorry, dont bother, cos I've already forgiven you. I just dont want you in my life anymore.
You hurt so many people, but you dont seem to care? You should know when you're hurting them. I tell you sometimes when you hurt someone, but you always are tryng to make yourself the victim. Thought you really were ariend, thought you were my bestfriend. Now I just dont want to even know you. I dont need you in my life anymore, I dont need you. Goodbye, ex-friend.
I trusted you with my life, now I regret it so much.
Yeah, who cares anymore. Stuff you.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment