He flirts with girls like he's single. He may not know its doing it but its quite obvious..
Why talk to girls like your single, when you're not? If you want to talk to girls like your single why dont you just be single.
/sigh.
You say i'm different to other girls, yet you treat me basically the same. Im just different cos you hug me, and kiss me, but you treat me the same. You know, I wanna be the prettiest girl in your eyes, cos it makes me feel like nobody else would make you feel the way i do. The way that just sounded isnt what im tryna say, I dont know how to put into words what im trying to say. Point is, I want to be the only girl thats "beautiful" im your eyes, the prettyest girl, the one where no other girls can compare. I know that like, basically the whole word is better loooking then me, but in your eyes I wanna be the best. I'm trying to accept it, I though I was over this, it still hurts me though. But im not going to be sad over this small thing, no im not. cos your still with me, right?
Still annoys me how you talk to girls like your single though! >=(
I dont need the girl in the video, I dont need a model from the tv show, all i need is you and girl thats for sure. You're my type, you aint nothing like them other girls (8)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment