I never wanted to be the type of girlfriend that didn't let you do anything, and that was over-protective. I let you talk to who you want, let you do what you want, but I set my limits. I allow you to do whatever the heck you want, you know that right? I may get a bit upset with other girls at times, but its not when you talk to them, its when I feel you's are geting too close, but i'll be fine with it, cos I just don't want to be one of "those" girlfriends. I don't have a go at you when you're out, it's not that I don't care, of course I get worried and all, but you tell me the next day or something so I know your safe. You being safe is what really matters. I do care if your out late, and I don't want you to be out late, but I still allow it. I want you to be happy, I will let you be. But you have to know where the limit is. I know you know the difference between right and wrong, but you still sometimes choose the wrong decision, like when your out with the boys, you sometimes do the wrong thing, but I don't do anything but give you a dirty look, or say like "omgosh aj, told you not to." But yknow what I mean, I am letting you be free but there are also some boundaries.
Sometimes I feel like maybe it would be easier to just give everything up because things always got too hard. Sometimes feeling weak, broken and torn down. But you know what? No matter how hard things got, I never gave up on you. Like you know how easily I give up on things when they get hard, but with you I never gave up. But then I sometimes feel that maybe you'd be happier without me. You always say you're never happy, that really hurts me, cos it feels like I'm around for no reason. It feels like when you smile. its fake. I should be one of the people that make you happy, not one of the reasons why you're sad. I know you get sad over your family and stuff, but I'm sometimes the reason that brings you down even more, and I feel like shit for doing so. I so desperately want you to be happy, if I don't make you happy at all, whats the point?
I havent been sad for a while now, I get upset from time to time, but havent really been "sad". I get pissed off a lot of the time though cos you ruin my mood sometimes by saying something or just giving me shit just cos you're in a bad mood. Like I get happier a bit after, but like I'm happy all day, then you say something to ruin it. I hate it how when you're angry, you take it out on others. Like if your angry at something or someone, take it out on them, not everyone else. I know you don't mean to do it, but you do it.
Overall, I am generally a happier person now, and most of that is thanks to you. You've shown me so much, and made me realize so much. I love you, thankyou for everything.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment