Monday, July 13, 2009

Bloody hell, all you do is freaking complain. I fucking call you acting all happy and shit and you fucking say something that pisses me off. And you're always asking what did I do, why do you geet pissed of so easily, well maybe its cos of something you say! Argh! And then you complain all the time! Always saying "its annoying me." WHY DO SO MANY THINGS ANNOY YOU? Bloody hell! And then you freaking complain that I don't say hi to you like I do with some of my friends. Well guess what? They're just my friends, your not. You always say that you're not just "a friend" then why are you making it sound like you wanted to be treated like one. And I bet if I said hi to you like I say it to my friends you'd be majorly embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment