Sunday, December 20, 2009

I dont feel like I can cry to you anymore. It's funny how you say something, and it hurts. I turn away, but you don't know that tears are coming out of my eyes. I don't allow myself to break down, but some of the tears come out. So many times i've cried while you were right next to me, and you'd never even know. I've done this so much, but then there were many times where I would cry to you. But lately, I haven't even cried to you, I dont feel like I can anymore. Because sometimes the things I cry about are the things you did, and I hate bringing it up, because it ruins your mood, which brings me down even more. I want this hurt to go away, but I don't know if it will for a while. I still think about it every single day, and it still hurts every single day. By holding in these tears, I'm gonna just break down one day, and feel like I'm gonna break apart. And I know this day might come soon, so I should be ready. I know I'll get through it, it might take longer then it did last time, but I'll get through it eventually...hopefully soon..hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment