Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last night, I was lying in bed, thinking of you and the person you use to be. I realized that I fell for the person you us to be, i fell for all your lies. I thought you were this sweet, and different kinda guy. But you weren't, you just had me believe that you were. And I just realized that yesterday, i felt like a massive fool. But then I realized, I would rather the person you are now then the person back then. Well, the person I think you are now. You'd rather the quiet and shy me back then, but I'd rather the you now. I use to think you were perfect, but you were far from it. Your closer to perfect now then you were then. I guess that I was just blinded by love. The person I thought you were continuously hurt me, without a care in the world, yet I still saw you as perfect.

And now, I dont know what to believe, cos you've just lied too many times. I'm so sick of the bullshit that comes outta your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment