Friday, November 6, 2009

:'(

Fuck this, fuck us, fuck it. I don't want this anymore, but I want to still hold on. Fuck. I'm hurting, because you're saying you're depressed and shit. That brings me down, it fucking brings me down so much. And to think I make it worse sometimes cos we always argue.

Think about things before you say it. Seriously.
"This phone call has been the highlight of my day. Thats how shit today has been."

Yeah, fucking thanks a lot. Makes me feel so absolutely fucking special.

I'm breaking down. I'm sick of you saying shit, and hurting me by saying things. Saying things that fucking sometimes stab a hole through my fucking heart. And then saying "I was just angry, i didnt mean it" sometimes. You can't fucking use that excuse everytime, though you may say things you dont mean sometimes, but you do mean it sometimes.

Why the fuck you always gotta point ut the bad in me? I need to know at least ONE thing that you like about me, cos you have never told me anything that you liked about me. You always tell me the bad things about me, the flaws in me. I really, really gotta know, what you fucking like about me. One thing, just one. I'm going to ask you this tomorrow, and I wont put you on the spot, I'll send you a text tomorrow morning. So you got about 7ish hours to think of just one. If you can't do that then...i dont know..

No comments:

Post a Comment