Friday, November 13, 2009
broken.
I feel so...broken. Its like that time you grabbed my heart out and threw it to the ground and jumped all over it, but you mended it back together, you picked up them peices and made it almost whole again. But now, this time it feels llike you ripped my heart out, smashed it to the floor and just stomped all over it, and this time, I dont think you can mend it back as easily anymore. You killed my heart, with your actions. I don't know if you even know that it hurts me, that this is how I felt, but you should. Maybe then you'd learn. I hope you learnt this time, because you actually got a taste of what you without me is like. But next time, it'll be permanent. I trusted you so much but you went and blew it. I was just so shocked, so shattered. it really did surprise me, cos I thought you were different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment