Monday, November 16, 2009

hrmmm..

Why do I feel like everyone hates me?
I feel like I can't people myself around the people I care most about. I'm a loud person, thats me, when I'm happy. And everyones always telling me to shut up, it brings me down. makes me not as happy. (N) Urgh, I'm loud, its who I am. For people to like me, do I have to not be myself? I dont know anymore.

I'm so not in the mood for anything. Cried in the library today, nobody knew though. I hid out behind the bookshelf pretended that I was reading, but I cried. Jack triggered it. I was upset and I went to go watch them play, and hes like "no you cant play hang" im like "i only wanted to watch..." I knew he was joking, but I was already upset about the wolrd hating me, he just made me feel more not wanted. Urgh, and what made it worse was that I couldn't breathe properly and just didn't feel well today. Maybe all the food from shared lunch..I dunno. Point is, felt so shit today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment