Yeah, not sure I want this anymore. Not sure if I want to be with someone that hates so many things I do, and those "so many things I do" are what makes me, me. I don't understand how you can say you're in love with someone, when you actually hate the person they are.
I'm also not sure if I could be with someone I can't make happy. You say you're falling into depression, and I have read the syptoms, and you have a lot of them. I can't stand being with someone thats falling into depression and knowing that I can't help them out. That should be one of the things that we should be able to do in a relationship, right? I want you to be happy, but I don't know why you're not. You're not opening up to me, you're not letting me in.
Blah, I don't know what I want anymore. I was watching TV today and the girl was giving advice and she was like "if you love someone, and theres even a small chance that you think it might work, dont give up." It got me thinking, there's a chance that we could work, but then I doubt we will. I want us to, but with how we're going, I'm not really sure. I don't want to give up, but a part of me doesn't want to continue this. I've held on hoping that things will get better for you, and for us, but its just not happening. And it just makes me think, maybe we just aren't meant to be. I've still got that hope though.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment