Sunday, November 1, 2009

goshh.

You don't understand. You just don't. Sometimes I want some restrictions, not all the time, but sometimes. You don't want to come off as an over-protective boyfriend, so you say that I can do whatever I want. But I want you to tell me not to do this, not to do that, because thats one of the points to have a boyfriend. I want you to restrict me from some things, just not everything. Like, if it were you, I wouldn't let you do this shit, but I'll tell you that. I dont care if its unfair cos I'm not asking you to let me do these things, I don't get angry at you for telling me to do these things, and maybe you think just cos you let me do it, I'm going to let you do it? Buddy, thats not how it works. Urgh, I want to tell you that I want restrictions, but then you'll say but you hate it, and then i'll say I hate heaps of restrictions but not just some and you'll be like, what are some, and i wont know what to say. I want restrictions. You use to have plenty, now you're telling me I can do it, which is a good thing, but its like being single. Since I'm in a relationship, I want to feel like I'm in one. But I don't want to feel like I can't do anything at all, without you getting angry. urgh, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment