Tuesday, February 17, 2009

confusional

This is fucked up. I'm so stressed out. Boyfriends, school, friends. Sick of a lot of them really.
Boyfriend, I love him dearly. But this is getting too hard, I hate how we never have things to talk about, I hate how you point out all the bad, I hate how all these rumours keep going around. I'm scared for you, I dont want you getting hurt. Even though you say you dont care, I do. I dont want you hurt in any way. Im scared, I really am.
And right now, im not sure if i want this anymore. Well, I know I want this, but not sure if its right.

Friends? Some come, some go, some always have your back, some need you to have their backs. Friends that have my back, I love them to death for trying to protect me and stuff, but honestly, right now I dont need it. I can handle things on my own..
i think.
You people dont need to be hating on eachother, cos these things you hear arent true. Yeah, its hurting me, but thats my choice to stay, right? Let me be happy. You cant solve things by doing what you want to do, it wont help.

School? Argh, sick of you. I really am. ==" Like..
ARGH!
Hate english teacher, her voice is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment