Wednesday, February 4, 2009

two fun lunchtimes in a row.

LOL. Lunchtime was quite fun. What you guys said made my day. It was such a meaningful conversation hey girls? We planned stuff, we talked about dreams, and we said other stuff. Nga pulled me away for a minute though, but then I liked the conversation so much that I wanted to go back. I really enjoyed that lunchtime, seriously. It was the highlight of my day. I know you girls think that I should tell him, and that he should really see whats happening, but let's face it, he's a guy, and we're girls. We wish we could read eachothers minds, and we just wish we could understand eachother. But to us, the opposite sex is usllay quite confusing and complicated.
I'm quite happy with my life right now, and I dont want to say or do anything to ruin that. Yeah, maybe it might not work out in the future, who really knows. But right now, I know what I want. I want us to be together. One year in 4days.<3
Wow, Im kinda excited. xD
I'm just scared, something is going to happen, and I might lose him. It may be for the best, but doesnt mean I want it to happen.
Yeah, nothing has really ruined my day today. Well something kinda did, but meh, im not that sad over it. Damn, almost one whole day.
But i've been happy all day, so its okay :)
Lets see if anything ruins my day tomorrow, hope not. Might go shopping, need to buy art book. Can't believe I lost it. =[
meh.

goodbye for now, not forever ;)
unless i die. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment