Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't care.

I don't want to care, I shouldn't care. But the fact is, I still do. It still hurts me a lot, i'm trying to live with it, but its hard. I'm falling apart right infront of him, but he doesnt see it. A lot of people think we're this great couple, that have no problems, but only my close friends know at least half of what I feel. I can't help it but to be hurt. I can't tell him how I feel or anything, cos he'd take it the wrong way. I want him to be happy, but it's so hard. I hate complaining to him about it, cos then we argue and then he says that I always complain about it, that he's sick of me complaining. But he just doesnt understand, he just doesnt.
I don't know what to do anymore..
No point even telling him how I feel anyway. He can't really do anything about it can he? I can't ask him too either, cos that's too selfish. Yeah, I'm not the perfect girlfriend, but I wouldn't ever do anything that I know would hurt him. Add up all the tears I have cried for you, it would of made a river, yet you still don't really do anything about anything. You still go on with what you are doing, like I don't exist.
Who know's how much longer I can go on before I give up. but at the moment, I'm not ready to give up, no not yet. We've been too far, I just dont want to get hurt anymore. Maybe I'm better off on my own, maybe.
I'm too afraid of love now.

No comments:

Post a Comment