Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hypocrit.

You really are a hypocrit, you've proved it to me twice today. But only one of them really got me pissed off. You get pissed off if I go do something, but you can do it? That isn't very fair is it?

/sigh
Meh, whatever. You can do what you want. You dont want me to care right? Well thats exactly what im going to do. No, that doesnt mean im not going to care for you, cos im always going to care about you. But im just not going to care about this.
I wont. I just wont.

Anyway, off the subject.
LOL AT OUR CONVERSATION AT LUNCH! Wow, that was quite a fun lunch. You just had to be there. Kenneth, Nga, and Thy were there. We were talking about penises, black penises. Rachel joined in. Then we started talking about porn. And Celina was being rebel and talking to her boyyyyfriendddd ;)

LMFAO. Another be there moment was yesterday. I was talking to Angela and Chris after school, then I thought their parents came. Cos it looked like their car. So im like "oh your going" they're like "ohh byee" then kept talking to me while they were walking. And Angela and Chris didnt realise it wasnt their car until angela almost opened the door. She looked through the window and saw it wasnt her parents. It was so funny, cos they both almost got into the wrong car. It would have been so much more funny if they opened the door. Yeah, it doesnt sound funny. But like I said, it was a be there moment. XD

Im still pissed off at you. Even though I might not have showed it today, doesnt mean its not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment