Shit. I hate you so much. From now on, you're no longer my brother.
You keep trying to ruin all my relationships. Why the fuck cant you just let me be happy?
/sigh
I want to leave this house, I dont want to be here right now. Im sick of all their shit.
Mum always yells at me, sometimes its not even my fault. Just cos her and my brother had a fight they fucking take it out on me.
Tho is a massive faggot, and takes it out on AJ. What the hell did he ever do?
You fucking said "YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH! I HOPE AJ FUCKING GETS HIT BY A FUCKING CAR! IM GONNA FUCKING GO GET HIM NOW" and you went to get a butcher knife, just cos mum wouldnt buy you food? You're a fucking sook. Grow the fuck up.
All this just cos you wanted food? You have problems. that fucking anger management school didnt help you out much did it? I think you should go back.
I've never liked you anyway.
And mum. Why the hell do you always have to yell at me? I wish I could just get away from you, from all of you. But look how well that turned out last time. I didnt even do anything, and you still yell at me. Im sick of you. Im sick of Tho.
Everytime you talk to me, all you do is yell. When was the last time we actually had a normal conversation? Can you remember? I cant. And I bet you cant either, cos all you do is yell.
The rest of the time, its just silent. Dont talk to me if you're not even going to bother talking to me properly. I made an effort talking to you, but you dont even care.
You both can go do what you want. Im sick of you's. i dont want you in my life, but i cant change that can I? But right now, you's dont matter to me anymore.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment