I gave up on caring, I realised this the other day. I really couldn't care less about what happens anymore. You can go on and do whatever you like, cos I just do not care. Well, I do care, about you. Just not about the things you do. All caring does is get me hurt, and you don't want me hurt, right? Well then I guess this is the only way to do it. I've cried just too many tears for you, and I just don't want to anymore. Currently, my heart is hurting. Giving up on caring is hard, cos i've grown to care for you so much. I dont want to care, i dont..
Tell me, do I really ask too much from you? I want to know.
I don't ever tell you to change or anything, I don't ask for things.
Now we're arguing. I said something, I shouldnt have. I'm just majorly pissed off. You shouldn't talk to the person you're angry at when you're pissed, cos you might say something stupid.
Gosh Hang, you're a fucking idiot.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment