Today I went over to AJ's, then um yeah. We went to elizabeth, and ate and stuff. Ummm, his sister picked us up. We got home and slept. Then watched stuart little 2. Then I went home at around 8ish. Yeah, thats all.
Whats annoying me at the moment is rumours, poeple hear it, then spread it, then people get hurt cos of it. Why do people start it? All it does is cause trouble. Like seriously, I thank my friends for telling me that this shit is going around, cos if they didnt tell me, then I wouldnt know what rumours are going around. There are so many, I know its not true. And the person it would be affecting most is me and aj, but really, its not affecting me that bad anymore. Im just scared for others, I dont want anyone to get hurt cos of these rumours. People just think that rumours would just ruin someones rep or something, so they think its not the harmless. But really, one rumour could do alot more damage then you think. Argh, who the hell tells rumours anyway /shake
Its stupid. I have never, ever started a rumour before. Maybe i've told someone something that might not be true, that someone else told me, but I've never started one if I knew it wasnt true. But yeah.
Bloody hell, sif you're still going on with this. Fucking get over it. Stop telling people stuff that you know arent true, cos everyones going to turn against you and take her side. Didnt you learn anything last year? Heaps of poeple started to hate you cos the things you were saying, we all knew it wasnt true, so just shut up. I so wanted to say something to you, but Nga told me not to. But seriously, someone has got to say something to you soon, cos you can't continue with this. Just stop trying to make her look bad. Oh, and stop bitching about your friends, seriously. Who the fuck does that? You're a bloody hypocrit, you get pissed off when someone bitches about you, but then you bitch about the whole world? Argh. You annoy me so much. Bloody liar too, you named a whole list of people that you have bitched about, and that was basically all your friends, then I asked if you ever bitched about me, and you said no. But I know for a fact that you have.
I bitch, all girls bitch, right? It's in us. Believe it or not, but in year 8 and before that, I never really bitched. Until I got to year 9, then I sarted to bitch, but i've never fully bitched, unless I really, really didnt like the person. I would never bitch about my friends or anything. Cos yeah, thats stupid. I have only ever bitched about 2people, and I just hated them. I had my reasons. I can't remember who else i've bitched about, theres not many.
I dont know what to write anymore..
Me and Aj went to YFC yesterday, he actually enjoyed it. And is changing himself, be a good boy now. Heaps good. I'm proud of him. (:
I sent him a long ass message the other day, and I think that also changed the way he treated me, so yeah.
Hmm. OKay, ill stop. Cos I've got nothing else to say. BYE
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment