Monday, February 9, 2009

lies lies lies

I forgive and forget, hoping that you'd learn. But then you keep trying to lie, and hide things. You might just not want me to be hurt, so you lie. But if I find out, how do you think that makes me feel? Makes me feel 10x worse. I've put up with it long enough, i've let it happen too many times, but you keep doing it and doing it. But now, im not going to forgive you so easily, then maybe you'd learn. This is mean and evil, but I dont think you'd learn any other way. I'm sorry if what I did ticked you off, but I was just pissed off. Like, not about that whole thing. But another whole thing.

/sigh.

I've let people walk all over me long enough, im ready to take a stand. Kinda.
Meh, I dont know. I have lots of homework due tomorrow, I'm going to start now. Wait, going to shower first, then do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment