Went a whole day without talking to him yesterday, was so hard. But i called him at like, 12:40ish, so yeah. But i went over 24hours. (H)
Today is chinese new year, i went to sleep about 1:30 last night and woke up at 11:00am. I had to be at my grandmothers by that time, so we got there quite late. Umm, yeah. We ate noodles, but i wasnt very hungry so my brother ate mine. We went to the cemetary when we first left the house, we went to go visit great, great grandma, and great grampa. It was so hot.
The we went to do our rounds with the family. When we went to Thai's house, we played cards for money. I cant remember whats the name of the game though, but i won $10. =D it was quite fun. Umm, then i looked after the baby. She didnt want to drink her milk for some reason.
Hmm.
Yeah. Thats basically my whole day.
/sigh.
I want him to be afraid to lose me, I want him to say that I'm the one he wants to spend his life with, I want him to show that he cares, I want him just to show he loves me. But is that really too much to ask? I dont want to tell him i want him to do these things, cos he probaly would only be doing it cos I want him to. I want him to actually want to do it.
When I hug him, I just dont want to let go, but he lets go after like 2seconds. I want him to want to hug me longer, I want him to want to hold me.
I want to be different from the rest.
It that too hard?
I like this blogging thing, I can let most of my feelings out. It's quite fun.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment