Saturday, January 24, 2009

stupid.

Did he lie? Maybe he did. Just so I wouldn't get hurt. But lies eventually fade away, and you just end up more hurt and frustrated in the end. I really want to know the truth, why wouldn't he turn on his freaking phone. I told him I'm going to ring him at 12:00am, and told him not to forget to turn his phone on. And its still not freaking on. I dont know where he is, I really wish i did. So bloody worried at the moment.
I can't seem to breathe at the moment, my heart is hurting. I really wish I could talk to him right now, cos there are so many things that are going through my head, i need answers.

Was with AJ today, we went to go get my eyes checked. Turns out I'm short sighted. I gotta get glasses. He kept saying I have bad eyes, and my eyes are really shit. =[
Yeah..When we were heading home, I saw Ning on the 400 again, I saw her this morning too ==" Im happy I have a bus buddy though. XD

I went out with Jandary before, was meant to go to a party, but it got cancelled. So her cousin went to town, and me and Jandary just went wondering off. We bumped into the usual people that were in town, the lodhs, and the other guys. I took Peter D's beanie, cos his hair is funny. Then Peter N gave me money to give back his beanie. Im like O_O "Why are you giving me money for HIS beanie?" like wth. But I was hungry so i used the money to get a double beef and cheese =)

No comments:

Post a Comment