Saturday, January 24, 2009

promises?

Seriously, what is the point of making promises if you're not going to keep them. It's stupid.
Promises just gets your hopes up about something, then once that promise is broken, all that is left is sadness.
Don't make promises that you know you're not going to keep. Cos some people actually beleive in promises. So next time you make a promise, just make sure you're going to go through with it before you make it.
I only remember ever breaking one promise, but that other person broke their promise too. I know I still shouldnt have done it, but if you dont go through with your promise, why should I?
No matter how hard you think going through with your promise might be, try as hard as you can to keep it.
Even with small promises, they're so easy to keep, but people still break it.
I have grown up and learnt that promises do often get broken, yet I always want to believe it wont. Then it does, but then I still trust promises for some reason. I guess I just want to know that there is hope somehwere that I just believe it. It does hurt when promises are broken, some might forgive and forget, but some might never forgive you. So make sure you dont make promises, that you know you're going to break, cos you might lose someone important in your life.

1 comment:

  1. He need to be pissed on ,
    I like your choice of words
    <3

    ReplyDelete