Sunday, January 25, 2009

love?

Is it love thats holding us together? Im quite sure it is. The only thing thats holding me together, is knowing that he loves me.
I always have days where I think im just going to break apart, and I just dont think I could handle things. But the next day, ill end up fine all over again. I hate these days, cos plenty of things go through my mind.

I dont want to lose what we have. I know we can make it, I believe we can.
He's the best thing that has ever happened to me, I know heaps of people say that about their lovers, but I mean it. He has changed my life, he's changed the way I think of things, he showed me the true meaning of love.
At the beginning of our relationship, he always told me how much he loved me, it made me feel so special. But now, he doesnt do it anymore. I wish he still did though. The past couple of weeks i've been thinking that he deserves better, that i'm not right for him, that there is someone better then me for him. But its because hes always picks out my flaws, and never tells me what he likes about me. The other day I asked him what he liked about me, and he said he didnt know. That hurt me, so bad. How come he can see my flaws so easily, but cant see that good things in me?
But i've learnt that, that doesnt matter anymore. Because he still loves me, for whatever it is, he loves me, so there must be something about me for him to love me. And thats enough to keep me together.
I hate being a part from him, I hate not talking to him. I haven't spoken to him since yesterday morning, and its hurting already. I really want to call him, but I dont want to annoy him. XD I wonder what he's doing. /hmm.

In exactly two weeks it would be our one year. And still everytime im about to talk to him, or about to see him, my heart still beats heaps fast. But then when im with him, I start to calm down. I still get excited about seeing him, even if I see him everyday. I could never get sick of him, never.
When im sad, he always knows what to do to get my mind off things. I love it how he does that. When he hugs me, I swear, i just wish i could stay in that moment forever. Corny I know, but its true. I love being in his arms, it really does make it seem like everyone else is so far away.
During this relationship, we have both argued, had doubts, been hurt, said things we shouldnt have, cried, and almost broke up. But we have never given up on eachother. We've got through all our troubles so far, and I know that if we have problems in the future, we can get through it. If we arent together in couple years from now, I thankyou for giving me something to remember in 20years from now. Thankyou for everything you have done for me.

I swear to you AJ, I will always love you. No matter what comes between us, I will love you till the day I die, and if there is a heaven, and if i die before you, I will wait for you.
I will not break my promises. And i hope you wont either.
You have a really good heart AJ. I'll take good care of it, hope your doing the same with mine.
I love you.
Always&forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment