Its all happening infront of me. Im letting people slip away, & im letting things break apart.
I cant stop it, I wish I could. But its too late.
I really need to talk to someone, cos im breaking apart. But the person I need most isnt here.
It sucks (N)
Dont take things for granted, make the most of what you have. Cos you never know when those things will be gone.
I absolutely hate change. Why cant things just be like they use to be.
I wish I could just freeze time.
Heres a peice of advice for who ever is reading this
Never take your family for granted, cos they're the ones that would always be there for you, no matter what you do. They're the ones that gives you second chances when you mess up. Even when you screw up badly, they eventually get over it, and let you start over. They may be a really crappy ass family that treat you like shit, but they would still be there for you when you're in trouble
Never let the true friends slip away, cos good friends aren't very easy to find. They'll always be there for you whenever you need a helping hand, and need someone to talk to. When your heart is broken or your world is falling apart, they're the ones you can turn to. True friends wouldnt judge you no matter what you do. They're the ones that you know you can trust with everything. Dont let them go.
Never let go of the one you love. Love isnt always easy to find, you dont fall in love many times in your life, so make the most of it. And if it ends, dont be afraid to fall in love again, cos you might push away the one that would always stay. Oh and never hurt the one you love, cos you never know when they'd walk away. Love is something special, and rare, so never take it for granted. When you love someone, and they love you back, i swear, that is one of the best feelings you could ever feel. It really does make you happy.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment