Fucking hell. Why the fuck do I have to be related to you. Fucking all you do is make my life worse. Why cant you stay the fuck out of my life. i dont want you, I dont need you in my life. I would be so much happier if you just never talk to me, and never had anything to do with my life. i freaking hate you, they say that all you're trying to do is protect me, but maybe you think you are, BUT YOUR FUCKING NOT! YOU'RE MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE!
I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU! I CAN HANDLE THINGS ON MY OWN!
Argh. Okay, this is just to let all my anger out. I hate you. I wish I had no siblings. Okay, thats mean, lets change that. I hope something comes and kills me unexpectadly.
I really want to die. okay, maybe I dont have the worse life ever, I would say my life is pretty good. I just don't want to be here, I dont get the point of my being. It would be better for everyone if I was never born. I dont get the point of my existence, cos I honestly cant name any lives that I have made better. I honestly cant.
Hmm. I'm still pissed off. I really dont need this. /sigh
Im going to sleep. Maybe ill feel better tomorrow.
Doubt it.
I hope you rot in hell.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment