Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ruined my day.

I was still sad this morning. I went over to AJ's and started crying my eyes out. It was the first time I ever really cried that much infront of him.
But yeah.

He got everything off my mind, and then I felt happy again.
I was happy basically all day after that.
I got him his one year present today! :) I got him a top and shoes.
When we were at myers there was this really weird guy taking pictures with the mannicains, or however you spell it. And yeah, when he walked out hes just like "you're just jealous cos your body isnt as hot as mine." He was totally on drugs.

Hmm yeah. My day got ruined when I signed onto msn, that bloody anonymous person spoke to me again! D=
Saying I should believe all of this, cos ive heard this before. YADA YADA.

Yeah. I really want to know who this person is. >=/

SCHOOL TOMORROW!
EW! its going to be forty something degrees. SUCKS!
But we finish at 12:30, so all good.
Then I'm going to apply at subway. How fun.

One last thing. HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY NGAAAAAA!!
You're finally half of thirty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment