Wednesday, January 28, 2009

need you to need me.

All you do is push me away. When Im sad about something other then you, you're the person id go to. you're the first person that i actually wanted to cry on, nobody else's shoulder would have made things better likes yours did.

Now, why is it, when your sad, you push me away. You dont want to be around me, even if it has nothing to do with me, you just push me away.
You say that im never there for you, but I am. You just dont want me to be. So I leave you alone if you want to be left alone, even though I dont want to leave you alone, I still leave you alone.
One of the things that hurts me most is seeing you sad, I want to be the girl that makes it all better. Like what you do to me. But for some reason, I dont feel like that girl.
Just yesterday, I cired on your shoulder so much. I've nevre cried that much infront of anybody before. You made everything better, I want to do that to you. But its quite hard when all you do is push me away.

I know you never really mean to hurt anybody, but sometimes you still do. But everyone has hurt at least one person in their life. And you end up regretting things later. People make mistakes, and people also learn from them.
So seriously, if you regret it. Don't do it again.

They say "when they push you away, thats when they need you most."
And I know that, but its quite hard, when you say all you want is to be alone. I dont want to get into that, but then I want to be there for you. I really don't know what to do right now.
Be there for you? or leave you alone like you said?
I cant read your mind, you have got to tell me whats wrong, or when you need me, or when your sad. Cos I really dont know what to ever do.

So whenever you're down, give me a call. Ill be there. Never say that im not there for you, or never there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment