Okay, I just got off the phone with him. He said there was just "a change of plans." Meh, who cares.
He asked me "do you really think we would last forever" at that moment, i didnt know, so i told him "i dont know." I asked him the same question and he said "i dont know, depends how our future goes. Our relationship is pretty strong right now, but people change." I agreed.
You know what I really hate? RUMOURS! Argh, i hate them all. I dont understand why people would start saying things that they know arent true.
He told me that people has been telling him that I dont want to break up with him because I think that she is going to go for him straight away, I have never said that.
And then these anonymous people are being gay and saying he's cheating on me, and I think the same people added him too, and told him they saw me kissing other guys that day.
I dont understand why people would try and break us up. I really dont. And i really want to know who it is, cos they're kind of pissing me off. But not that badly, cos i know the rumours arent true. Its just a bunch of bull.
He thinks Im just scared to break up with him, when im not. The fact is, i dont want to lose him, and i love him. Thats why I wouldnt ever want to end it.
We've planned our whole futures together, and I dont want them to be just "plans," I want it to actually happen. And i really do believe we can make it.
After all we've been through, we've still managed to make it to almost a year.
2more weeks until one year. Woooo!
Forever is over-rated. But we can make it. I know we can.
I slept at 7:30am, I wanted to stay up for at least 24hours. I couldnt do it. =[
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forever is over-rated. But we can make it. I know we can.
ReplyDeleteTis corny stuff.