Freaking hell. So hot.
Almost died at school. I had gay teachers too, sucks ey?
Child studies was scary, we were using the machine that can cut your fingers. But it didnt cut mine :)
Man, theres hardly any good people in my lessons. Well, I get along with all of them, but Im not close to many. In child studies, I have nga. In science, i've got Abbey. In PLP, i've got Thy. And in maths, ive got Jennifer. I dont know who I have in other lessons though.
Yeah, I was excited today cos I was going to shops with aj cos I need to get stationary. But he called me up after school and told me he wasnt going. =[
But yeah.
We did swimming nominations today, its so gay. I cant even swim :(
Yeah, I dont know what to write about. I'm not sad or angry or happy or anything today. So, today has been an alright day so far. But I bet something will come and piss me off again. As you have seen in my other blogs, theres always something that comes and ruins my day, no matter how good it goes.
Bye for now.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment